Jammu: On Sunday, 16-07-2017, 17th Batch of SANJY left from Bhagwati Nagar Jammu at 0406 hrs for the Holy cave.
At 1345 hrs, One of the SRTC Bus No. JK02Y-0594 met with fatal accident and rolled down into a Nallah near Army Camp, Nachilana J/D of P/S Banihal, resulting in 16 Yatries died on the spot and 29 got injured and accordingly rescue operation was launched by the Police, Paramilitary forces and Locals of the area.
All the injured Yatries were rescued and the dead bodies of the yatries who met with the fatal accident were retrieved.
18 injured yatries were Airlifted to GMCH Jammu and 08 injured yatries were shifted to SKIMS Soura Hospital, Srinagar by road through Ambulances.
The 16 dead bodies were also airlifted to GMCH Jammu for identification and for other legal medical formalities. However one of the injured yatri succumbed to his injuries at GMCH Jammu.
Death toll rises to 17
All the injured yatries at present are being given the medical treatment at GMCH Jammu and SKIMS Soura Srinagar.
Any other enquiry should be confirmed from the following contact numbers.
01 PCR Jammu 0191-2542000
02 PCR Srinagar 0194-2506504
02 DC Office Jammu. 0191-2571912
03 GMC Jammu 0191-2585444
LIST OF THE DEAD PERSONS
S.No. Name of the yatries
1. Pawan Kumar S/o Dian Nath Parshad R/o Bihar.
2. Dalip Kumar S/o Dina Nath Parshad R/o Bihar.
3. Rohit Kumar S/o Shyam Parshad R/o Patna, Bihar.
4. Sagar Kumar S/o Pardeep Parshad R/o Gandhipath, Bihar.
5. Ram Karan Sharma S/o Gagan Sahai R/o Konta Jaipur (Rajasthan).
6. Shalinder Singh S/o Balram Singh R/o Berobin Rajasthan.
7. Ravinder Singh S/o Raghubir Singh R/o H No. 277 Indra Puri Modi Nagar Gaziabad U.P
8. Ravinder Singh S/o Rajinder Singh R/o H No. 375 Gali No. 01 Sherpur Dharamshala Modi Nagr Gaziabad U.P
9. Rahul Kumar S/o Daleep Singh R/o Golapur Datapur Cantt. M.No. 09334197690.
10. Meena Devi /o Zuhar Sahu R/o Tarigadan Chankyapur Gai No.18 Denapur Bihar
11. Sikander S/o Pritam R/o Shahpur Modi Nagar Gaziabad U.P M.no. 8881563891, 9690045309
12. Sheeshpal Saini S/o Ganpat Ram R/o W. No. 12 Saini Nagar Nawal garh
13. Darshan Singh S/o Chajju Ram R/o H. No 11 ward No 12 Bishnah
14. Gogal Chand S/o Ghanisham
15. Rachet Sharma S/o H.L Sharma C7/2012 SDA Hauz Khas New Delhi 9958452702
16. Mr. Chander Kumar PNR No. 55XFXJ Dated 23 July 2017
17. Unidentified male age about 28 yrs
Details of injured Passengers who have been admitted in GMCH Jammu : –
1. Pankaj Kushwah (33) S/o Gajan Singh R/o Petampura Estate, Indraman Nagar, Gwalior (MP)- 9753912278.
2. Gori Shanker Sharma S/o Fateh Shanker R/o Petian Mohalla, Bharatpur, Rajasthan-97825135541.
3. Rajat Kumar (27) S/o Vijay Chorasia R/o Bihar.
4. Dheeraj Kumar (38) S/o Rajinder Kumar R/o Modighar (UP).
5. Danesh Kumar (25) S/o Bhawani Singh R/o Rajasthan.
6. Sunder Singh (28) S/o Hari Singh R/o Panipat, Haryana.
7. Rajit Sharma (27) S/o H.L Sharma R/o Delhi.
8. Chander Parkash (25) S/o Kamal Sharma R/o Indore (MP).
9. Baby Devi (50) W/o Dilshan Raj R/o Bihar.
10. Rekha Devi (60) W/o Satguru Sharma R/o Bihar.
11. Giri Raj (27) S/o Suresh Singh R/o Gwalior(MP).
12. Hari Om Sharma (33) Sia Ram Sharma R/o Bharatpur, Rajasthan
13. Vipun Joshi (22) S/o Dalip Joshi R/o Madya Pardesh.
14. Ranjeet Kumar (22) S/o Sukhdev Chowdhary R/o Bihar.
15. Davinder Singh (36) S/o Ragubir Singh R/o Modi Nagar (UP).
16. Shishu Pal (35) S/o Dhantap R/o Rajasthan.
17. Gokul Chand Saini (40) S/o Ghan Sham R/o Rajasthan.
18. Tara Chand S/o Sita Ram R/o Rajasthan.
19. Chandan S/o Madan Lal R/o Patiala Punjab
List of the injured Yatries admitted in SKIMS Soura, Srinagar.
1. Chand Pati Devi (45) W/O Silla Matfi R/o Denapore Sultanpure, U.P
2. Satesh Rawal (32) S/o Satpal Rawal R/o Panipat, Haryana
3. Satender Tewari (46) S/o Radha Krishan R/o Gwalior, M.P
4. Vijay Kumar (57) S/o Sooraj Narayan R/o Sirsa, Bihar
5. Chetan Mishra (35) S/o Rajender Mishra R/o Faridabad, Haryana
6. Deebar Golf (25) S/o Bopinder Golf R/o Gawhati, Assam
7. Naresh Dudajee (39) S/o Om Prakash R/o Karnal, Haryana
8. Bevey Singh (47) S/o Durga Nath R/o Rutka Davi Shimla.
List of the persons presently at SKIMS Soura as Attendants with the injured yatries
Ganesh Dass S/o Gopal Dass R/o Assam
Vijay Kumar S/o Gopal Dass R.o Assam
Arvinder Kumar S/o Pritam Lal R/o Karnal Haryana